Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

The Long Hiatus

Hey guys. I know I've been ridiculously busy these past several months. My visibility has been virtually non existent. But I been watching a lot of anime still (note to self: never eat while watching Pupa), but haven't had the time to focus on my blogging, and honestly haven't been able to give as much time to watching as much anime as I'd like. My excuse is getting a perfect Pokemon team in Y and playing way too much Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

So of course, getting a Wacom tablet for artists is gonna slow me down more. I've had to step down from a few side projects, including stepping down from my position as a staff at a growing social network for bronies. As much as I love the ponies, anime has always been my first love, and I want to devote more time to it.

Please welcome me back into your hearts, lovelies. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment