Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Miss me?

Well, a new anime season is upon us, and I got my special headphones fixed so I can watch anime again! This season offers some exciting finds.

So far my favorite is Fantasista Doll, which is pretty much a Yu-Gi-Oh meets Sailor Moon thing. And of course, there's Danganronpa, the high-school mystery-horror AND it has a goth loli character. #TeamYandere is looking at this one with excitement.

Brothers Conflict has been getting poor reviews and the most readily accessible English sub available is done by a less than par subtitler. However, Ichigo is improving, and I personally enjoyed the first episode of the series. If you're a fan of Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club, this series is in the same vain of Shojo comedy. It's difficult to say if it will be as good as those series, but if you enjoyed those series immensely, than you should enjoy Brothers Conflict at least a little.


Blood Lad didn't live up to my expectations, but I'll keep watching anyways, while Servant x Service is what I expected it to be. Never read the Manga, but I'm familiar with Karino Takatsu's work, and Takatsu-Sensei is a brilliant 4-koma artist. It's always difficult to transfer 4-koma to anime, but the series does it quite well. I have other series to watch still, which I will tonight. Hope this helps!

PS My headphones have a microphone in them, so I can also go back to my Japanese lessons! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment