Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

So... tired... zzz....

MY FLIPPING GOSH! WHY IS MY INTERNET SLOWER THAN A DRAGONBALL Z FIGHT SEQUENCE????

***

AND COLD! 30 MORE cm EXPECTED? WHAT THE HADES?

***

Okay, so right now I'm watching the second episode of The Devil is a Part-Timer! And I'm quite enjoying it. If you live in the states, you should head over to FUNimation and check it out. Basically, the title says it all. Lord Satan travels through a dimensional gate, ends up in modern day Japan, loses his powers and in order to survive long enough to get home, takes up a part-time job at a local fast food restaurant (not McDonald's *wink wink*)

In this episode, the devil finds out that the Hero who defeated him in his homeworld followed him through the gate, also losing her powers. Still intent on killing Satan, she also finds herself a job at a customer service center. Rarely we do find yanderes in a comedy, but it's refreshing to see. This makes for a nice little sitcom style anime to watch when you get a chance. I'll do a much more fuller review on HubPages later on.

***

Also, slowly working on MyAnimeList. Hopefully, it will be up to date within a week. I hadn't used it in a while, so I have quite a bit to update on it. Just, check it out every now and then and see my otaku history.

***

UPDATE ON MY RANTS EARLIER: My internets are now faster, hopefully they'll keep that way, and no more snow yet, but the did say another 30 cm was supposed to hit us this afternoon or tomorrow.

And just in case your wondering, no. I don't write these all at once, the asterisks mark where I take a break and come back to it.

***

Okay. The snow is here. I'm currently writing my review of The Devil is a Part-Timer. It should be up by Monday (Well, it should be up tomorrow, but I wait until 24 hours to promote it so It can pass the review process of HubPages.)

***

One last thing: on G+ I have thrown my support behind #teamneko in #bunnyvsneko. Also, check out the hashtags (on both G+ and Twitter) #waifuwednesday and #fanartfriday. And my internet is really slow again. So I'm going to leave you for now. Wanted to write more, but oh wells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment