Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Recommendations, Yandere Obsessions, and Random Stuffs

I'm spending my morning trying to find awesome pics of glasses girls. Check for the G+ and Twitter Hashtags #meganemonday. For #WaifuWednesday, my waifu of the day will be Gasai Yuno.

***

So, if you haven't had a chance to, check out my latest Hubpages article on The Devil is a Part-Timer! It's a brand new series simulcast with subtitles by FUNimation Fridays 3.30pm EST.

***

So, anyways, watched some more of Future Diaries. I love this series. And am going to try to catch a restream of Date a Live.  Saving the world by dating a girl? Man, if it were me, the world would be royally screwed.

***

My Japanese lessons are coming along. Re-doing the third lesson in Kanji. It's still pretty fun though. It's still just introductory and vocabulary stuff, not enough to actually come up with my own sentences. I don't think I'll ever be able to speak it fluently, but it would nice to be able to watch new anime and not have to wait for subs to come out. Reading it is going to be the most difficult part to learn. But once I do, I plan on ordering a copy of every single light novel series I've been wanting to read. Particularly The Devil is a part-timer, and The Familiar of Zero. I'd also like to read "Another."

***

If you like messed up stuff, I encourage you to read The Enigma of Amigara Fault. It is extremely "twisted" (If you read it, you'll know I mean that literally). It's supplementary material that appeared in Gyo, but has nothing to do with the story. It's just one chapter and it's a story of it's own.

***

My mind is full of yandere. Nothing special about that, just saying.

***

Speaking of Yandere, I'm learning Adobe Premiere CS6 and After Effects, because I want to make a new and good AMV about Elfen Lied. It'll probably use the music to Andrew WK's Get Ready to Die. Either that, Three Day's Grace's Animal. It'll take a while to finish it, so don't expect anything too soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment